Chatham-Kent Health Alliance Foundation (CKHAF) was formed in 2019 as the result of the amalgamation of The Public General Hospital Foundation of Chatham, Sydenham District Hospital Foundation and Foundation of Chatham-Kent Health Alliance.
CKHAF links the community of Chatham-Kent with its local hospital by raising money through philanthropic initiatives. These funds are invested in equipment renewal, program innovation, and modern facilities in the pursuit of excellence in patient-centred care at the Chatham and Wallaceburg sites of Chatham-Kent Health Alliance.
Since 1998, more than $59 million has been raised for local healthcare in Chatham-Kent through Chatham-Kent Health Alliance Foundation and its predecessor organizations.
Mission, Vision and Values
We are leading the way in philanthropy and connecting the communities of Chatham-Kent in support of high quality healthcare in our local hospital sites.
Through the generosity of our community, we invest in program innovation, equipment renewal and modern facilities to enable world-class healthcare in Chatham-Kent.
- Trust: We develop long-standing relationships as a trusted community partner.
- Accountability: We are responsible for our actions and performance to achieve shared goals.
- Innovation: We support a culture of creativity, strategic thinking, and new ideas.
- Integrity: We carry out our responsibilities in a professional, ethical and transparent manner.
- Respect: We value individual contributions and foster a supportive environment of reliability and fairness to each other.
Charitable Registration #: 86741 3460 RR0001